About the course
This training takes the form of a virtual workshop, allowing you to work through the provisions at your own pace, following our instructors via video with interactive exercises.
The course can be completed with either ADR or the IMDG Code and you will require ADR to answer some of the questions. We include video instructions within the course showing you how to access ADR for free online.
The videos are pre-recorded, so you can take part at any time to suit you.
If you're shipping dangerous goods by road (using ADR) or sea (using the IMDG Code) then our online course will teach you all you need to know, to complete the required dangerous goods paperwork accurately.
This course is an example of function-specific training, a legal obligation in ADR and the IMDG Code, for those involved in the transport of dangerous goods.
Here's the course breakdown:
- Supplementing the proper shipping name (0:21)
- Waste (0:53)
- Waste exercise: introduction (0:25)
- Waste exercise: write the dangerous goods descriptions yourself!
- Adding technical names when required (2:04)
- Adding technical names: work through an example
- Solutions and mixtures (2:39)
- Further terms: molten, stabilised, hot, temperature controlled (0:18)
- End of section questions (0:09)
- Supplemental information (0:56)
- Limited and Excepted Quantities (IMDG Code) (1:07)
- Adding the flashpoint (IMDG Code) (1:11)
- Environmentally Hazardous & Marine Pollutants (ADR & IMDG) (2:20)
- Empty unclean means of containment (ADR & IMDG) (1:55)
- Goods carried in accordance with ADR 126.96.36.199 (0:59)
- Class 1 (ADR & IMDG) (0:47)
- Class 6.2 (ADR & IMDG) (0:37)
- Class 7 (ADR & IMDG) (1:36)
- Special Provisions & Multilateral Agreements (ADR & some multimodal journeys) (0:57)
- Goods subject to temperature control (ADR & IMDG) (0:30)
- Deviating from the standard IMDG Code segregation requirements (0:35)
- Applying IMDG Code segregation groups voluntarily (1:10)
- Emergency response information (multimodal journeys) (1:25)
- Relying on ADR 188.8.131.52.1 (multimodal journeys) (1:18)
Course access is granted immediately upon purchase and the course takes approximately 90 minutes to complete.
The course price is £37.50 per user excluding VAT.
A VAT invoice will be emailed to you automatically following your purchase. The rate of VAT is determined by your location.
Please click here if you would like to pay for multiple users via emailed invoice (we offer discounts for multiple purchases!) or pay via invoice instead of by card online.
For bulk purchases we can also customise this course to meet your exact company requirements,
please contact us for further information.